Welcome to the Privacy Centre for On Data Privacy.
On Data Privacy Ltd, is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
On Data Privacy Ltd uses systems and processes provided by its parent company, Allstrat Ltd.
You can find details of our Privacy Notice and how we go about data protection and transparency of processing in the sections below.
How To Use This Privacy Centre
Click on any of the tabs below to see information or instructions regarding what to do.
View Our Privacy Statement
You can see the Privacy Notice for On Data Privacy if you click this buttonOpen the Privacy Statement
Data Processing Transparency
Data Transparency – see how we process your personal data.See How We Process Your Personal Data
Make a Subject Access Request
You can see information about making a Subject Access Request if you click the button below.Make a Subject Access Request
Make a Data Breach Report
You can make a Data Breach Report by clicking the button below.Make a Data Breach Report
View Our Data Retention & Disposal Policy
The Data Retention & Disposal Policy can be viewed by visiting this link: https://ondataprivacy.com/personal-data-retention-and-disposal-policy/
A Statement About Your Rights With Personal Data
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Data Protection Act 2018 in the UK – gives you new rights over your personal data if you are a citizen of the EU. Here is a brief statement to inform you of those rights and our obligations to uphold them.
- You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is, or will be, processed.
- You have the right of access to your personal data.
- You have the right to rectify any errors contained in your personal data.
- You have the right to ask for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- You have the right to restrict processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to any aspect of our processing of your personal data.
- You have rights regarding the use of automated decision-making.
Data Protection Principles
Your personal data shall be collected and processed:
- Lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation).
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary.
- In a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
Making A Complaint
You can make a complaint directly to On Data Privacy:
by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
using the form at https://ondataprivacy.com/sar
or in writing to, “Data Privacy & Protection”,On Data Privacy, 22 Montrose Street, Glasgow G1 1RE
You also have the right to make a complaint to the relevant authority.
In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Postal Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF